Join Us! Lantana’s Gallery is looking for an Assistant Manager!
The Assistant Manager helps give the first impression of the Gallery and ensures it operates seamlessly. We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly, outgoing, professional, and FUN person!
The Assistant Manager’s responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Communicate daily with the manager and/or owner
- Nurture existing and new customer relationships
- Provide and model excellent customer service
- Motivate staff to maintain the overall appearance and feel of the gallery
- Open and close the store
- Operate computer POS system
- Compute basic math skills
- Assist the manager with employee performance or support, when necessary
- Staff scheduling
- Manage store inventory
- Communicate with artists
- Fulfill special orders
- Post to social media
- Assist with in-store events (First Friday Gallery Walks, Santa on S Howe, Shamrocks on S Howe, etc)
- Lead training of new hires
- Be comfortable in taking charge and making decisions on the fly
This is a full time position 35-40 hours/week at the gallery in Southport, NC. You will be required to work weekdays, weekends, summer months, holidays, and some evenings. The position requires standing for long periods of time, climbing a ladder, and lifting heavy or awkward merchandise or art. Wages will be commensurate with experience.
To Apply - applications open until August 22nd!
Email: [email protected]
Send your resume and tell us in a few sentences how you are perfect for the job!
We are also seeking applications for part time floor sales associates!
Email or drop off a resume or description of your experience and why you would love to join our team! Perks include a fun, art filled work environment and *an employee discount*!